Subscribe to Blog via Email
What are some stereotypes of the different Australian states?
Some stereotypes are to listed here: Aaron O’Connell’s answer to What are some cultural differences between the states of Australia?
- South Australians: more prim, more English. Boringest state capital city ever.
- New South Welshmen: enemies to the Victorians. Sydneysiders: Uncouth, arrogant.
- Victorians: enemies to the New South Welshmen. Melburnians: Stuck-up hipsters, arrogant.
- Tasmanians: inbred, farmers.
- Queenslanders: reactionary, Deep North, insane.
- Northern Territory: Crocodile Dundee.
- Western Australia: Nouveau riche miners. Don’t want to be in the same country as the rest of us.
- Australian Capital Territory: Public servants. Boringest national capital city ever.