Subscribe to Blog via Email
If Santa had Quora, what questions would he ask?
Didn’t I already answer this?
- Why is my name so close to Satan? Am I Satan? Does OP think I’m Satan?
- I mean, I’m dressed in red, and my reindeer have horns…
- Am I St Nicholas?
- Am I St Basil of Caesarea?
- Am I the Christ Child?
- Am I related to the Three Wise Men?
- Am I Jólnir, aka Odin? (Have a Merry Viking Christmas – Wild Eyed Southern Celt)
- Do I owe Coca Cola royalties?
- What is NORAD?
- Why is NORAD tracking me?
- Are NORAD going to shoot me out of the sky?
- How can I best stop a reindeer’s nose from glowing while flying?
- What is the weather like in Rovaniemi in July?
- Where exactly do I live? The North Pole, Drøbak, Uummannaq, Tomteboda, or Rovaniemi? (Santa Claus : Home – Wikipedia)
- If I live on the North Pole, am I actually Canadian?
On 23 December 2008, Jason Kenney, Canada’s minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, formally awarded Canadian citizenship status to Santa Claus. “The Government of Canada wishes Santa the very best in his Christmas Eve duties and wants to let him know that, as a Canadian citizen, he has the automatic right to re-enter Canada once his trip around the world is complete,” Kenney said in an official statement.
- Is Justin Trudeau still permitting me to reenter the North Pole?
- Do I have to be extra polite and apologetic now as a Canadian?
- Who was Virginia anyway? (Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus – Wikipedia)
- Why are there no chimneys around any more?
- How did I ever fit in the chimneys?
- What do you mean, Odin used to enter through chimneys and fire holes on the solstice? Wikipedia says “citation needed”.
- Is there still time for me to go surfing after Christmas in Australia? What’s the weather like in Bondi Beach?
- Why do Calvinists hate me?
- Why do Christian Scientists hate me?
- Why do communists hate me?
- Why do child psychologists hate me?
- OK, OK, geez! Some child psychologists.
- Survey Question: Have you been naughty or nice?